Corporations are under increasing pressure to organize, track, access and distribute salient corporate information of all types. The data itself must be consolidated in a centralized and easily accessible venue which must be up-to-date, easily administered and a true repository of information: that is, searchable. The data itself must be secure, non-degradable, easily replicated and transmittable.
iConcepts™, Inc. has created the definitive solution for on-line document archiving, search and retrieval. eArchiver™ is a comprehensive on-line file repository that has a sophisticated file search mechanism and possesses a degree of flexibility and scalability that allows it to be custom fitted to reflect any file structure and any level of complexity. The documents located by the users of eArchiver™ can be downloaded to the user’s PC, printed or sent out using the included broadcast e-mail module. Utilizing the cutting-edge technology eArchiver™ enables the user to output any part of the on-line archive to an external media container (CD, DVD, ZIP, JAZZ, etc.) as a self-contained searchable and browseable archive snapshot that can be used off-line.
Please experience eArchiver™ for yourself by visiting our interactive demo.
- On-line file archive
- Highly flexible, user-defined archive structure
- Management of large document volumes
- Support for all types of files
- User-defined metadata classes
- Sophisticated information search mechanism Three ways to search – browse, structured queries and full content search, all working together.
- Content search supports words, phrases, Boolean logic, proximity searches.
- Complex user permissions schemes allowed, and administration within the system
- Email distribution to individuals and groups.
- Searchable snapshot extract capability
- Skin-based user interface