OmniFocus Plus™ combines the ability to search pre-selected web sites for user-selected information; the ability to quickly and easily browse and search the retrieved information; and the ability to easily distribute the information in a searchable archive via CD or DVD.
OmniFocus Plus™ can monitor and deliver information from ANY on-line, accessible information source, including newspapers, user groups, on-line publications, websites, corporate databases, even your password protected subscriptions.
OmniFocus Plus'™ advanced technology and robust filtering capability customizes your search criteria allowing you to receive only the information pertinent to your search.
To experience OmniFocus Plus™, please click here to download.
Why is OmniFocus Plus™ different from other clipping services?
- Ability to easily incorporate any accessible source into your customized library.
- Filter your information from your library of sources and then deliver only pertinent and timely information.
- Put the power of our proprietary technology right in your office, giving you the ultimate solution for information management.
- Customize our software, developing solutions to meet your specific requirements.
- Multiple on-line sources for target information monitored automatically
- Customizable search patterns
- Powerful indexing capabilities - custom and dynamic
- User defined archive structure
- Extensive browse interface
- Full content search capabilities, including words, phrases, Boolean logic and proximity operators
- Keywords bolded for easy review in retrieved documents
- Self-contained, fully searchable archive CD easy to create
- Seamless transfer of search result files into other Windows applications