Storing, organizing, searching and retrieving data in meaningful ways - iConcepts™ web-based archives securely store and manage massive amounts of documents.
Using its proprietary SearchStorm™ software, coupled with flexible and customizable metadata searches, iConcepts™ provides a full range of library functions to its clients, specifically including:
- Centralized, secure repositories for documents, images, audio & visual files - even XML.
- Controlled and regular delivery and tagging of data into repositories.
- information access - quickly, easily, reliably - from anywhere.
- Web-based means it's available from anywhere - at any time.
- Two ways to load data - physical and electronic.
- Three ways to search - browse, structured queries and full content search, all working together. " Robust full text search capabilities - words, phrases, Boolean logic, proximity searches.
Through its hosting and ASP (Application Service Provider) services, iConcepts™ handles the hard work of maintaining large archives of data. Through its strategic partner NETtelcos, iConcepts™ provides safe, secure, scalable hosting and data management services.
iConcepts™ employs a full range of storage technologies, including database servers, network attached storage (NAS) and storage area network (SAN), as appropriate for your archival and hosting needs.